Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Horribly addicting :3

I think I got addicted to this. I'm a little TOO good at it >.>

i46.photobucket dot com/albums/f115/finalfantasyfr eakfff/awesome.jpg

NegativeONE responds:

Haha, nice. Don't spend all that gold in one place.

Scubaa! Scubaa!

^_^

Certainly enjoyed it. Glad to see it's finally up, I know you've been working on it. I love the way you have the tutorial come up as you play :P Sorta bubbles in from the left, very appropriate.

NG Quiz DEMO NG Quiz DEMO

BLEH...

ok... pointless quiz, no offense, plus some answers which are obviously right when selected aren't the correct answers, so you may want to double check your code work there...

anywho... good attempt... but a failed one in my opinion

TheToon-1 responds:

Read my comments,your supposed to select the most reasonable one...in other words,the one that describes the question the best.

Kick@$$ Kick@$$

holy crap

idk wtf i did, but his head just disappeared... i was just clicking, i swear! lol
probably nothing big at all, just was... odd? lol
great game ^_^

squidman demo squidman demo

c'mon...

dude... use the alpha's section, that's what it's there for...

Chief's Customs - Demo Chief's Customs - Demo

awesome

it's an awesome custom. some things are unfinished (thus the demo i assume) and also i noticed the door colors do not change with the body colors.
you may want to add some background music as well.
in the window tint menu hitting right causes you to jump to paint job. button fix there.
otherwise, all in all pretty awesome, just add more cutomization stuff and fix the bugs, some background music and it'd definately raise the rating at ton.

the-disturbed responds:

thanks, man!

Germaine Dress Up Germaine Dress Up

whoops

i'm reading some of these old reviews... i like how half of these people are either 1) extreme noobs with no blams or protects and no levels or 2) 13 year olds, lmao. 13 year old is doing this... WHY?!

good game dude. you've satisfied all those pervs who keep emailin foamy with "I want to see the goth chick naked." like those little 13 year olds =.= lmao

you did a great job drawing her, maybe you should do a much more detailed one of her in her new drawing style that was just released with the new Open Mic Nite 2

(and i totally did not accidentally post this on your other submission's review cuz i wasn't paying attention... *cough*)

Super Mario Revived Super Mario Revived

great game!

on the original football guys you could kill them and also the original mario can run alot faster, lol. just some suggestions, no need to take them at all.
aside from that, great game! i'm a huge fan of the original mario games and this is quite a good similarity :D

Galactic Conflict Galactic Conflict

suggestion?

might i suggest you make the ships scaled down or the world itself bigger? it feels like a very confined battle and you get hit very easily

exfuga responds:

I know what you mean -- and I don't think it makes sense that when you or the enemies are being thrashed around that they crash into walls -- not very realistic... oh well. :P

Bombs Away! Bombs Away!

glitchy

if you stand on the right side of the screen, you never get hit... this eventually leads the bombs to speed up to such speeds they miss collision detection and the bombs stop coming cuz the one is still going. i'd recommend stretching the bomb spawn possibilities to hit the edges of the screen and to stretch collision detection far offscreen

SuperBokey responds: